Block Plans with Flex Dollars
Welcome to our Block Meal Plans site, here you will be able to view meal plans, rates, and sign up!
Block plans are a great way to save money and enjoy an all-you-can-eat meal at the Club Dining Facility. Block plans allow you to enter The Club a certain number of times each semester so that you can stop by for your favorite meals or when you don't want to cook, without the obligation of having to have every meal here. As you look at our Block Plans, consider: Do you come into The Club to eat more often than you thought you would? Do most of your friends eat at The Club Dining Facility? Would it be good to have in case you live off campus and don't want to go home for lunch?
Winter, Spring 2019
|Block 100 **BEST DEAL** =$1150.00
||Block 75 = $968.75
||Block 50 = $725.00
|100 Club Entries
||75 Club Entries
||50 Club Entries
|(Breakdown $7.75 per entry)
||(Breakdown $8.25 per entry)
||(Breakdown $8.50 per entry
|$375 Flex Dollars is Included
||$350 Flex Dollars is Included
||$300 Flex Dollars is Included
Things To Remember
1. Gold and Silver Meal Plans are non-transferable but are for individual use.
2. Block Meal Plans 50, 75, 100 can be shared with guests providing the meal plan holder is present.
3. Sponsored Block Meal Plans cannot be shared.
4. Flex Dollars can be used at all FoodService Locations (Seasider, C-Store, Farmer's Market and The Club). Flex dollars can be shared providing the meal plan holder is present.
5. Meal plans will be DEACTIVATED on the last day of the meal period and remaining blocks and/or flex dollars will be forfeited.
6. If you sign up for a meal plan between Monday - Thursday, ACTIVATION will take 24hours. If you sign up for a meal plan between Friday – Sunday ACTIVATION will take 48hours. You may not eat in The Club until your meal plan is ACTIVE. When your meal plan is ACTIVE you will receive an email.
7. The deadline to cancel or change a meal plan is the first day of the semester unless otherwise stated. Change/Cancellation requests must be made online at https://foodservices.byuh.edu/changemealplans, once the request is processed you will receive an email confirmation.
8. Meal Plan upgrades may be made at any time during the semester on the following website: https://foodservices.byuh.edu/changemealplans
9. No refunds will be given if a cancellation or downgrade request is received after the deadline, the first day of the semester unless otherwise stated. The student will be responsible to pay the full amount of the meal plan even if he/she is not present.
If you wish to submit an appeal after the deadline please email: Daniel.Loveridge@byuh.edu. Please allow 5-10 business days for the appeal committee to make a decision.
To Enroll Fill Out the Form Below: